The Netherlands Commercial Court is a chamber of the Amsterdam District Court which conducts proceedings and delivers judgments in English, I discussed its formation in The Netherlands Commercial Court - an English Speaking Court in Amsterdam on 2 Aug 2020.
The Court publishes a bimonthly newsletter called NCC News Update. A recent issue announced that several judges specializing in intellectual property law had joined the Court. According to the fact sheet NCC and Intellectual Property, those judges are:
- Judge Diekman (Rotterdam District Court)
- Judge Van Heemstra (Gelderland District Court)
- Judge Loos (The Hague District Court)
- Judge Hofmeijer-Rutten (Rotterdam District Court and Amsterdam Court of Appeal)
- Judge Tjong Tjin Tai (sitting by designation) (Professor of Private Law at Tilburg University, specializing in IP and IT law), and
- Judge Bernt Hugenholtz (sitting by designation) (Professor of IP Law at the University of Amsterdam).